Zanderfilet im Peperoni-Schiffchen auf Gewürzreis
- 4 Piece(s) / Portion(s) Pike-perch fillet (approximately 150 to 180 g)
- 2 Piece(s) / Portion(s) Sweet pepper / red chilli
- 1 Piece(s) / Portion(s) Lime, juice and zest
- 10 g Thyme leaves
- Soya sauce
- Lemon pepper
- 250 g Basmati rice
- 375 ml Water
- 20 g Butter
- 3 Piece(s) / Portion(s) Star anise
- 1 Piece(s) / Portion(s) Bay leaves
- 5 Piece(s) / Portion(s) Peppercorns
- 1 Piece(s) / Portion(s) Ginger, peeled (approximately 1 cm)
Preheat the grill in the Standard position for 5 minutes at the medium level, keep the lid closed.
Soak the toothpicks in cold water.
Cut the chilli into quarters lengthwise. Cut out the white sections inside the chilli. Add a drop of soya sauce into these chilli pepper boats. Season with salt and lemon pepper.
Rinse the pike-perch fillets in cold water, pat dry with kitchen towel and cut in half lengthwise. Brush the fish with olive oil, season with a little salt, grated lime zest and lemon pepper. Garnish the inside of the fish with thyme leaves and roll up. Fix with a toothpick and place on the chilli pepper boats. Place the boats on the perforated baking tray.
Add the rice with water, butter and spices to the Gourmet Pan and briefly bring to the boil at the highest level.
Cover the Gourmet Pan with the baking tray and cook everything on the medium level for approximately 15 minutes. Reduce the heat of the big burner to the lowest level and cook for approximately another 5 minutes until done.
Take the bay leaves, star anise and ginger out of the rice before serving.