- 2 Piece(s) / Portion(s) Onions, chopped into small cubes
- 2 Piece(s) / Portion(s) Cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 200 g Fennel, cubed
- 2 Piece(s) / Portion(s) Red pepper / chilli pepper, chopped into cubes
- 300 g Carrots, cut into strips
- 200 g Courgette, sliced into strips
- 200 g Green beans
- 200 g Chickpeas, drained
- 3 Tablespoon Olive oil
- 100 g Cashews
- Freshly ground pepper
- 2 Piece(s) / Portion(s) Bay leaves
- 1 Tablespoon Tajine spices
- 1 Teaspoon Curry
- 1 Piece(s) / Portion(s) Lemon, juice
- 150 ml Water
Preheat the grill in the Volcano position for 5 minutes at the medium level, keep the lid closed.
Blanch the green beans for approximately 10 minutes in hot water.
Heat up the oil in the preheated tajine. Sauté the onions, garlic, fennel, pepper and cashews.
Season with salt and pepper. Add the bay leaves, curry und tajine spices and briefly sauté everything together.
Stir in the chickpeas. Layer the tajine, alternating between courgette, carrots and green beans.
Mix together water and lemon juice and pour into the tajine. Place the lid on the tajine and allow it to simmer with the lid closed for approximately 1 hour.